Starnet camera requires credential/authentication configuration.
If the Starnet camera is already registered to the XDI but requires a password configured, you will need to:
1. Unregister the camera(s) from the NVR via Camera Registration Menu
2. Download and install the INIT tool from the following link: Init Tool v4.6.0
3. Connect the Windows machine (laptop) to the Poe port on the back of the NVR or to the same network switch as the cameras. Make sure that the laptop/PC is configured in the same network as the cameras.
4. Launch the Init tool and discover the camera(s).
5. Right-click the camera and click on remote settings, it will prompt you to set up the password.
6. Go back to the NVR registration and add the camera back into the system, you will be asked to authenticate the cameras. Use the password you created on the Init tool.
Use the following procedure to Register the camera: CMIPVM25: Starnet Camera Registration