When integrating/installing the DC-T6224HRXL model number camera, supplemental steps are required to be configured on the camera prior to registering on the XDI.
- Install camera
- Apply 120vAC using the provided power cord.
- Plug-in Network cable. (NO POE on this camera)
- Connect a laptop to the same network as the camera
- Install/Run the INIT Search Software which is attached to this document.
- Search and find the DC-T6224HRXL camera and Right Click and go to Remote.
- It will ask you to set a password for the camera.
- The HTML page will launch for you to log in.
- Then go to Video -> Camera settings
- Change From Normal to Number-Identification Mode
- The Camera will reboot
- Once the camera is back up and running
- Then on the XDI go to Camera Registration Register the camera to the XDI like you would any other XDI DirectNET camera.