How to change the IP address of the CVI2MV2?
- PC with Matrix client installed
- Make sure the Matrix and camera/recorder are powered on and connected to the network.
- Open the Matrix Client software on a laptop/PC connected to the same network as the devices in step 1.
- If you do not know the IP address click IP Search. If you know the IP address, skip ahead to step 5.
- The IP search will find Matrix.
- Double click on the matrix. The IP Search will close and the IP Address of the Matrix will be in the IP Address field. Or enter the IP Address of the Matrix if you know it in the IP Address field.
- Enter the User Name and Password of the Matrix. By default, it is admin:12345 and then click LOGIN.
- Click IP Table under the Configuration list.
- Double-click the IP address field to be able to change the IP address, as well as the subnet mask and default gateway. Be sure to click OK to accept the changes.