While adding a Clinton PVM with the Axis M3065-V IP camera it rebooted the 25 series XDI.
- Laptop with the cameras Web Interface Open.
- The latest version of firmware for the Axis camera.
- 25 series XDI with version 8.1.0 or newer.
The problem is the monitor has a version of firmware on it that is not supported by the XDI recorder. The version of firmware that causes the 25 series XDI to reboot is CVP-21.33.2. You can roll back the firmware back a version (if the camera has not been factory defaulted). The camera I was testing allowed me to revert back to 10.5.3-PSID0014545.
If the Roll back button is grayed out like in the screenshot below, you will need to download the latest version of firmware from the Axis website. Follow Axis's procedures on how to upgrade the IP camera. We tested the XDI with versions 10.5.3, 10.7.3, and 10.8.0. They passed.
To Roll Back the camera:
- Open the web interface of the camera and log in.
- Navigate to Settings at the bottom right corner
- Click System.
- Click the Maintenance Icon
- Click the Roll back button. Note: Mine is grayed out due to me resetting the camera for testing.
If the Roll back button is grayed out like in the screenshot, you will need to download the latest version of firmware from the Axis website. Follow Axis's procedures on how to upgrade the IP camera.