When connecting a Clinton PVM or a 3rd party IP camera the multi-view does not work on the XDI recorder.
- A Monitor and Mouse will be needed for connecting to the XDI Recorder.
- Starnet Software on a PC with the Remote setup open.
Change the resolution of the secondary stream to a lower resolution, use the following steps to configure the secondary stream:
- At the recorder or Starnet enter Setup (Remote Setup on Starnet).
- Navigate to Camera.
- And then Select Stream 1.
- In the dropdown at the top select the camera with the issue.
- In the top table change the Stream 2 resolution to 640x360.
- Click Apply.
- Click Ok.
- Click anywhere not on an icon to get to live images (Recorder only).
Check to see if you have live images in multiview.