How do I add a new site to the Starnet Pro software?
Recently we had a new Starnet Pro server installed and now I need to access it from a PC that is not the server.
- Starnet Pro Client installed on the remote PC.
- Open the Starnet Pro Client software.
- Click the gear (Remote Site Menu) to the right of the Site Name drop-down box.
- Click Add.
- Please fill in:
- Site Name- This can be anything you want to identify the site.
- Service Address- This is the IP address of the Starnet Pro Server
- Click Ok.
- Select the new site in the Site Name drop-down box.
You should now be able to log onto the Starnet Pro server.
If you have any further questions please give us a call at 888-694-7827 option 2 for support.